Saturday, August 12, 2006

Lots tings to update…but getting lazy to write here le…alw like e way one of my frens write in her blog. So unclear n so direct… n no1 dares to ask her wat/who she meant. N she wun bother2ans those qns too. Isn’t tt gd???

Tis yr’s national day had been different again. Haha! Went to national stadium to watch e parade! Oh man~ din noe e atmosphere could b so fantastic! Tis is e 3rd time I attended NDP bt 1st time attendin e actual one! Haha~ we were considered to b early bt wen we reached there, there were alr so many ppl inside!!! Guess tis was e first time I felt so high durin NDP. Haha! Oh ya! Sharon went to NDP too. It’s so fated tt both of us gt tixs frm e same sector but it’s alw fate tt we were ‘so near yet so far’??? haha! Cant find each other due to e seas of RED!!! Haha! Love e fireworks best. Dey nv fail to make me happy forget abt everything else! Haha~ shall let e pics do e talking…

FINALLY!!! E Korean tuition tingy is over… almost vomited blood in sum occasion. Haha! Dey act asked me for gifts! Haha! Wen I said dey shld b e one gifin me, dey said, ‘teacher, we cum spore, we duno here so u gif us. Wen u go korea, u duno korea, so den we’ll gif u gifts.’ Wow…*speechless* haha! It’s quite a gd experience I guess. Aft tis weekend, everything shall be back to slackin…til sch starts…meanwhile, I’ll jus make sx jealous ba…haha!

Anw, thanks to sx & shan who took e effort to buy food to ans to my stomach during work!!! Hee!!! Love u guys!!! cya on mon!!!

0 comments: