Wow…gathering on sat was GREAT!!! At least tt’s wat I tink la… e response was good. Haven seen so many of em for quite sum time le la…thou mite nt haf tok to many of em, it still feels gd to see em again! Haha! Reali glad tt sum of em could make it. At least dey put in e efforts to do so. Putting everything behind em & turning up for gathering. It’s a gd ting. Y hang on to e past wen we can still meet up happily?? How many more such gatherings will we haf in future??? You never noe. It’s a pity some of em cant make it. But I noe dey reali cant make it so it’s ok. At least better than others. After sat’s gathering, I guess for e nxt few gatherings, tings will be different le… oh ya... pong & soonhui say dey will b plannin for e end of year gathering... so pester em or gif em sum ideas if u guys wan ba...=)
~4th Sep is arriving… so soon before I even realize… don like e nearing of tis day…~
0 comments:
Post a Comment