What's better than reviving my blog with my special day? Yes, I'm referring to my birthday! This year, it has been a wonderful birthday celebration. From the first special birthday gift that I received, the first surprise birthday treat to the very last birthday gift from Hawaii. Yes, I thank all of my friends, cousins, colleagues, bff and of course, my silly dear dear! :)
The whole birthday saga started with a birthday treat from BFF and a literally handmade birthday gift. Yes, nano-blocked classical piano! BFF is also my piano lessons kaki starting from this May! I've finally fulfilled my childhood dream to learn the piano. So this is really a very apt gift from the BFF. Thank you!
I must really commend my silly dear dear for the following 'series' of birthday celebrations and surprises. He was almost present at all the celebrations! Thanks dear!
1) The first "almost" surprise celebration! Well, it would be a complete one if not for his poor acting skills. Hahaha!
 |
| Pre-Birthday Lunch @ Sumire Yakitori House on 20 July 2014 |
 |
| Thanks Vandra & Goon + their other halves, Wilson & YK, who are not in the picture! :) |
2) The REAL surprise. Yes, something that I really didn't expect! How many of you actually celebrate your birthday in a badminton court? Well, I did. It is the most successful surprise I ever had. Never thought that they would surprise me again on the same day! :)
 |
| The "M" Badminton Team who really gave me a big surprise! |
3) Clock struck 0000hrs and *poofs!* Door opened, revealing my closest cousins with my brother and of course, my silly dear who had said goodbye to me just 1.5hrs ago. Yes, he sat alone in Jurong Point while waiting for my cousins to arrive. & yes, I didn't expect my cousins to pop over at such late (or should I say, early?) hours to sing song, cut cake with me. That explains the messy hair in the following shots!
4) Birthday treat from silly dear! Although this year he couldn't take leave to spend the full day with me, he made up with the numerous surprises that he planned or participated. :) Of course, not forgetting the sumptuous dinner, meaningful gifts & THE HANDMADE CARD! :)
 |
| Birthday Dinner @ Raikuichi Japanese Restaurant |
 |
| Very meaning gifts, ain't there? "Piano" birthday card, headphones for me to practise piano & earpieces for daily commute! |
Yes, I had a lot of Jap meals for my birthday as silly dear knows that I like to eat them! Aftermath is him getting sick of jap food! Wahahaha! :)
Some other special gifts which I've received for this birthday!
 |
| The 'prank' from a bunch of naughty colleagues @ work. The ones who make work less boring. |
 |
| Gift from a new found kaki @ work! |
 |
| Another good friend whom I can complain to @ work. |
 |
| Magic comb from Yishi :) |
 |
| Gift + Card from Goon. It's funny how we became so close but no matter what, it's a good thing! Enjoyed the sharing and the late night chats. |
 |
| Last but not least, a yummy cholesterol-filled dinner treat with HMS, Rosemary, Jerry and of course, my silly dear, at Melben Seafood, AMK! |
Really enjoyed myself during all the celebrations. Although I may not expressed it outrightly, I really really appreciate all the efforts put in my dear friends. Thank you so much for making this year's birthday memorable! Of course, special thanks to my dear silly. For all the time and efforts and of course your presence in the many celebrations & treats! Thanks for taking care of me! :)
 |
| The guy behind the numerous surprises/celebs! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment