It has been a
while since we went for staycation. BF decided on BIG hotel after seeing the
design of their room. It is his ideal design of how the master bedroom should
be like in future. To our surprise, the room, that we were allocated, did not
look like this at all. So you can imagine how disappointed he was. Nonetheless,
we made the best out of this staycation to just rest and relax and enjoyed the
many free movies that were available.
Boohoo
points: No BOTTLE OPENER!! (So we had to resort to googling for solutions
before we can enjoy our Somersby!) Bathroom is a bit too small, Elevators are
too slow.
Ok, enough about
the room. Some events that are worth mentioning, that really stirred up the
emotions in me.
1) Personal Room Service. Thank you dear
for waking up early to go out and buy breakfast back for me while I continued
to snooze under the warm blanket. Thanks for being so sweet!
2) Laksa without tau gei. Yes dear, I
was really really surprised when the waitress informed that the bowl was
without tau gei. You actually remembered that I don’t like tau gei in my laksa
when I, myself, don’t remember to tell the waitress that. I was really touched
when I found out.
3) After watching “Café.Waiting.Love”, I
jokingly asked dear, “So, 你要等一个人咖啡吗?”
He replied, “不要,因为我已经等到了!” Being together for so long, I know you might
say that he is just giving me the “politically right” answer that he knows I’m
waiting for. However, it still makes me feel happy and loved as he is not the
kind who will actually utter such affectionate sentences easily.
Thanks for
making me feel so so so loved during this staycation. The little little things
that you have done or say may seem insignificant to you, but they really matter
a lot to me. I know you feel bad that you had to work a bit every now and then
even when we are having the staycation; I understand and thanks for letting me
know that you don’t feel good doing that as well. It really helps. Thank you, my dear, for entering my life and letting me in as well.
每一个人,都在等一个人。等待一个,能看见你与众不同的,那个人。
谢谢你,让我等到了你。

0 comments:
Post a Comment