Met up w mic yday… yep… 15th June… it has been a reali long time since I last saw her… I cant even rem wen is e day la… best! Haiz… but thru’out e whole ting we din reali catch up… we were jus spendin our time ‘suanin’ soonhui… jus like e old days… reali wonder how’s she doin for e past few months… I guess tings ain’t e same anymore… but I hope there’re still chances for us to catch up w each other… Hope tt eveything’s gg smoothly for her! Missin sum old frens… Hope they are doin fine and are happy w their lives…
Anyway, tis is e 3rd wk of june hols le… for JJ ppl… nxt wk is ur BT le… so pls study extra harder… esp SOONHUI! Always say wan pia oso din c him reali pia… haha! as for e others…Jia you & mug hard! Rest well too! Hols will end v.soon & it’ll be papers n papers again! Everyone, pls take gd care of urself till we meet again!
0 comments:
Post a Comment