Monday, May 03, 2010

April-ppenings!

April has zoomed past once more... time really flies... it's really an eventful month... took 2 days off this month. First was for my long awaited convocation.... Second was for my bro's enlistment. TWO weekends of Wii-Fun and havoc-ing... haha! They left me with superbly blues Mondays... with low energy.... But, I had fun... =)


On my convocation.... it's tiring... haha! having to smile so many times... n the anxiety for everything to end soon...haha! The ceremony was quite boring with speeches and i felt sleepy. haha! but when it's really my turn to go up, i was so nervous. weird me! Thanks for all those who turned up at my convocation be it a special trip down or a break from class... =P of cos, not forgetting the surprise! thanks for making this day much more memorable!


Bro's enlistment... my dad was so much more excited than him since the arrival of the letter on that fateful day... haha!! So much 'advice'...so much comparisons were made between now and then... (of cos, me & bro were always saying this...'last time ma ta wear shorts..." haha!) I always believe that I cant wait for him to be enlisted... to enter the regimental world and learn to be more matured... but as we accompanied him to Tekong, and started touring the area, I started to feel sad... This is such an irony... But still, what has to come, will still come. So just hope that he'll curb his temper, his stubborn Taurus nature and stay out of trouble... so far, he has been texting me & dad everyday and it seems that he's getting used to the life there...other than having to climb 5storeys everyday and sleeping on the upper deck... if not, he's enjoying the seaview from his bed. so not too bad! haha! shall wait to see his moon head (as described by him today which he complained to be super ugly on wed night.) when he books out on 14th! (poor him gotta spend his bday in camp.haha!) & I certainly hope that the results is what we are hoping for. :)


The last week of April was really a tiring one. I'm practically not in office for most of the time... except for Friday I think. Was so busy looking for a proper or rather the most ideal venue that is in line with Cmdr's expectation. I really hope that this event will be successful. We perspired under the scorching sun and we were soaked in the rain... And two of us are already down with flu...Haha! Really hope that everything will be finalized soon and we can move on to do other stuffs.


However, last day of April wasn't really as wonderful as I thought to be (though we are all anticipating for the afterwork event - IRONMAN 2). Haiz... reached office only to receive a sms from a friend whom I met at work. She's finally still decided to submit the white envelope... lost a 'comrade', a friend who will understand how I feel at work as she came in 2weeks after me. Nevertheless, I still wish that she'll be able to get a better job after this and we can still keep in touch... Next blow came when we had to wage a so-called war with another to defend our territory... our duties... yes...it's the political world once more. the world of losers get eaten up and winners dominate. oh well, let's hope things get better! shall strive to persevere...


Once again, I believe that one's mindset is very impt. Be it humans relations or completing a duty. Your mood plays a crucial role too.... I always try to tell myself...if one upsets/disappoints me, I'll try my very best to think back. yes. think BACK... to recall all those pleasant memories that we shared...all the good tings he/she has done for me. & I believe, with that, most of the anger will diminish or rather retreat back to the 'ever-ready to explode box'. This world isn't perfect... there isn't a perfect person.You cant deny him/her for all the good he/she has done just for the few bad he/she has done. The world is round... You never know if you'll run into him/her again...So, if really right now, there is this one person who you are really disappointed with, think again....dig from the past memories...is there any instances where you were so helpless and he/she actually rendered help...who pull you up from all the mess and guide you? If it's just cos' now things don really work out & you are upset, is it justifiable?


Haha...ok. I think I digress a bit too much. Just a sudden feeling...to share all these...guess the blues are setting in once more. Time to hit the sack...


...Some photos to liven up my dull blog...

0 comments: