Friday, December 10, 2010

Picking up...

Been a while since I last blogged. But this is gg to be my first entry on my mac. Yep. It's been so long since I got myself sth which I like. So I got this for myself. Treat it as an early Xmas gift to myself. shall wait for my pre-order hp to arrive too. Hopefully, it'll arrive just before Xmas! =)


Thinking back.. how often do I get sth or do sth tat make myself happy? Other than spending times with my loved ones.... maybe nothing else. Even when I'm spending time with my loved ones, do I feel happy cos I'm happy or cos they are happy? I really wonder... But I got to admit, feeling happy cos your loved ones is something good too.

Then how about the people around you? Do you try hard to please them? I don't think this should be the way right? To try hard to please them. Even if they are people who you are concerned about, should you do all these? Hmmmm... My point is, to a certain extent it can be done. Oh well, people always say "You happy, I happy". But are you really happy? Maybe when the person really attribute their happiness to your efforts. Maybe when the person rem the love, care and concern you have contributed in the unique relationship the two of you shared.

However, how often do these happen? Alot of times, things that happened maybe taken for granted. Alot of times, the consequences of something happening may not be the desired one. Many times, you think someone should not be reacting in this way 'cos that wasn't expected. But you like it or not, things don't always happen the way one desire.

There are times when I complained some stuffs to my mom & she'll always tell me "谁叫你去做这些吃力不讨好的事?人家开心领情,还好,不然只是自讨没趣。" In the past, maybe I won't agree with her. The naive me will be thinking "I treat people good, people will treat me good." However, the harsh reality has reflected that there are just some people who will sponge on others, who will just take one's goodness for granted. It makes me feel like an idiot at times.

把你的好心当狗粪 -this was what I overheard during one of the conversations my relatives had. Is that really true? On the other hand, some people might take people's concern as a form of entertainment. You may be worried, concerned & helpless in the situation. Worried that something might happen, concerned that things may backfire, helpless for there is no other replies & not knowing to con't with it or e-brake immediately. But, end of the day, it might just turn out that it's just a prank perhaps. & all your worries are unfounded. Not sure whether you should be happy about it or not. Maybe yes cos at least you din sabotage in anything but to yourself, at times it can be pitiful. People are having fun at the so-called misery whether they mean it or not. I know no one is perfect & I made mistakes too. Ya & I know at times it hurts....oh well...perhaps things just happen at the wrong time. Duno how this post end up in this manner too.

你的关心,担心在一瞬间变成了一场笑话。
感觉有点失望又有点悲哀而不是生气。
道歉,赔罪变成了一种没有意思的形式。
也许,事情发生在错的时间吧。
就让一切过去,把它丢在一旁,从新面对人与人之间的相处方式吧。

林俊杰的‘记得’,虽然不是新歌但是最近一直在广播听到。。。在这样的环境,我再次喜欢上这首歌。。。



I shall learn to protect myself...on top of silly's protection!

Just a few words for dear,

Thanks for the love, care & concern you've showered me with over the past 26months...
Thanks for putting up with my mood swings & sudden MIA when I'm at work...
Thanks for treating my family as your own, helping us whenever possible...
Thanks for accepting me for who I am...for loving me...
=)

0 comments: