I still remember, the first time I dreamt of you, I cried. In both my dream and reality. I woke up crying and my pillow was soaked with tears.
It has been quite a while since I dreamt of you...
Last night, I dreamt of you once more. But this time round, I did not cry.
The scene was so familiar. The place where I would stay over with you during the holidays.
Entering the flat, seeing you seated at your usual sofa, eating fruits.
You smiled and called out to me as I called you.
Speaking with you in my lousy hokkien, we exchanged updates about each other.
Sipping the aromatic coffee brewed by you, you told me your worries.
I held your skinny hands and assured you that he will be fine. He isn't that immature.
Not sure how effective my words are, but I hope it did made you feel better.
Just as we were chatting happily, my stupid alarm clock had to ring and bring me back to reality.
So long grandma...till the next time you decide to drop by my dreams.
您要过得好好,因为我们也会过得好好的。
0 comments:
Post a Comment