Had a small chat with Director during the corporate advance. He asked me this "After being the HSQ for 2plus years, how do you feel? Are you sick of the job already?" As much as I want to say "No", I couldn't. Work can be really depressing at times when we are dealing mainly with the negative stuffs. But we are hanging on. What we need is strong trust and support from our bosses. If that can't be done, good luck to all of us. Things might just be stagnant. We are all trying to make things work out well, to make sure that we 'defend' the reputation of our organization but we need to work together with each other. Oh well, we shall see how things go. Perhaps, I can move on. What lies ahead? Abit hesitant to find out and leave the 'comfort' zone. But well, life still goes on... :)
First Quarter of 2012 was packed with events, retreats and more retreats.... snapshots of some events....
Delta Division Appreciation Dinner
![]() |
| Some shots with a colleague |
| With my branch! :) |



0 comments:
Post a Comment