Haiz... duno y... today like reali lost in my own world... engrossed in sum tinkin which haf not much use... tot a lot but no conclusion... haha~ tink I’m crappin again... dun reali noe wat to say... mayb like wat sharon say... I nd sum time alone... no mood to do anything or tok... I guess I’m tired... suddenly tired...haha~ tired of living in tis world… A world full of all kinds of ppl… it’s a cruel world in fact... wat dil told me today haf further assured my ‘assumption’... malign by own frens... backstabbed... bad-mouthed...betrayed... leak out ur secrets w/o ur permission... Yep... all these hurts... mayb it doesn’t matter to sum ppl but I’m sure it matters to MOST of us out there... Just becos tis world is full of tis kinda ppl, we haf to armour ourselves... guard against others... but tis is so tiring la...y cant we jus live in a pure n innocent world where ppl don scheme against each other n everyone can tok to anyone regardin everything n there r no cliques or groups or committee... wun e world b a much better place???
Humans r funny creatures... dey usually don speak wat they reali hope... Wen ppl r w a crowd, they’d probably wish to be alone... but wen they are alone, dey probably wish tt their frens r w em... haha~ Ppl usually demand for things tt r within their limits but chuck em aside once dey got sick of em... It’s reali contradicting... haha~ but I guess that’s y humans r unique... cos of this character of theirs...
Today’s chieu’s bday... Hope she enjoy herself n likes e pressie that we’ve got for her... noe her for almost 6yrs but only reali tok to her in sec3 wen we entered e same class... Time reali passes quickly... it seems just yday wen we made sandwiches for each other for recess durin e period of time wen O levels were nearing n we wld jus eat secretly in class durin recess... haha~ Now she’s 18yrs old loh... Hope she wun speak so slow again after today~ haha~ may our friendship lasts...
Lots tings happened recently ba... was quite shocked wen xiangjing said yday tt he wans to join in e ‘nanhua gang’!!! haha~ so funny~ oh ya... thanks to dil... e ‘thongler=bimbo’ tingy spreads to our classes n now sum ppl in cls noe tt’s his nick liao... haha~ “sum1” even ask me dilys chio anot... dil, wat shld I tell him? Haha~ xiangjing, u reali wan join in e ‘nanhua gang’ de huh... don say we force u de hor~ haha~~ Act wana blog yday de... but haiz... tis wk is reali my ‘lucky’ wk la... kana hit twice by ball... 1st time legs kana by soccer ball... 2nd time head kana by bball! Oh my~ reali lucky siaz~ e impact on head reali great... at nite wen I reached hm, my neck was so stiff la... so went to slp aft applyin sum cream onto my neck... Tis wk is reali not my week la... Has been lookin fwd to mtg sharon n dil tml in town since e day sharon cfm w me... den suddenly tell me she cant make it again... 3rd time liao... It seems tt it’s getting more n more diff to meet up la... haiz~ but I’m sure we’re nt gg to gif up de... I’m sure we’ll be able to meet up sumday de... meanwhile, sharon n dil!!! Pls take gd care of urself!!! Hope tt we can meet up w tsai soon too......
0 comments:
Post a Comment