Thursday, April 07, 2005

updates~

Haven blog for a reali long time le… lots of tings happened, lots of tings to blog abt… but too much le… so in e end, don feel like bloggin at all… today, finally we got back all our results for BT1… haiz.. not v.gd… only improve by a lil’… if tis goes on, haha~ dn tink I can make it for As liao… hope I can improve faster… but ya… ran into 2seniors… one of em told me… heck abt BT… jus conc. n pia for e final As… it’s true… but it’s discouragin oso if e grades r no good… haha~ heck la… not e first time oso… cant gif up now… jus haf to pia all e way… Congrats to all those who haf done well… n JIA YOU to those who are still workin hard… it’s not e end yet… we stil haf a long way to go… let’s work hard tog… =)

Recently seems to be e " droppin sub" season… everyone’s tokin abt droppin… hope everyone has made his or her decisions carefully… yep! Everything’ll turn out fine de! Like I’ve said… lots tings happened… suddenly duno wat to write… Guess it’s jus far too much ba… haha~ Sometimes I reali feel v.tired…tired of bein wat tis world is tryin to mould us into… tired of bein stuck b/w 2 ppl… tired of makin decisions… tired of tryin not to step on ppl’s tails…. Ask urself… haf u neglect anyone ard u rite now??? I tink I haf… but one only haf 24hrs a day… 1pair of hands… surely will neglect sum1, made sum1 feel left out… wat are we suppose to do? Stm reali don feel like gg out… by gg out, it means tt u’ll haf to make sure tt everyone out there is not feelin outta place… no one is upset or wat….or tt everyone is hafin fun… but is tt possible? Maybe only… it’s not 100%… sum ppl jus take others for granted… feel tt u owe em sth… u ought to make everyone happy… a load of crap! Haha~ everyone shld gif n take wat… y shld one always gif but receive nuttin??? Not fair rite? but… haha~ nuttin’s fair in tis world… sum ppl born to enjoy life, sum born to suffer but both will get their own obstacles n happiness in a way…

Life has seems to be a cycle recently… a continuous cycle of sch…tutorials…work…slp den back to sch again… but I’m glad tt I managed to spend sum time w sum of e ppl whom I reali cherish… went to watch <<>> w shan, TL, HH n soonhui… haha~ For soonhui, it’s kinda last min tt he decided tt he’d go… I guess we kinda pissed hh on tt day… but hh, hope u wun b so petty k? Sorry k? Everytime we waited so long for u, we oso forgive n forget ma… so pls forgive n forget too k? haha~ it’s a nice movie la… e role tt Daniel Wu played in e movie was kinda unexpected… haha~ but tis whole show is reali full of laughters n action! Haha~ Ah Gil is so chio while she’s in action la… haha~ okok… Twins r reali chio la… jus tt Ah Gil is more chio… haha~ their new songs not bad too! Haha~ glad tt we watched tis movie… must watch more movies b4 e increase in movie tix prices hor!!! Haha~ Life’s quite weird stm la… Feelings jus cum n go as they like… feelin reali weird recently… starting to miss sum ppl again… ppl whom I haven seen for a reali long time… Stm wen I walked along streets, I wld search for familiar back views… but sad to say, I’ve found none… everytime also found those tt belongs to ppl whom I don wish to see… April Fools is over again… an old fren’s bday… but since pri sch, we’ve lost contact… quite sad… met her in JP last yr… but only had a short chat… wonder wen will be e nxt time I’ll get to see her… Phone Ko Joanna Tha Li Mei aka Godzilla… haha~ long name rite? she’s a nice ger… st.forward… best wishes to her…

Hmmm… haf been typin for a long time… tink v.long liao… will stop here for e moment ba… take care everyone!!!

0 comments: