Sunday, March 27, 2005

Back~???

It has been a reali long time since I last blogged… well… of cos… lots of tings had happened… BT1 has just passed… mugged tru’out the hols… but I guess my grades will be as usual… v.bad… haiz… guess there’s sth wrong w me la… jus cant seem to get all my facts right n stay put in my mind till e whole paper is over… It’s over… but wat does over mean?? It’s the end??? Or is it another start??? Haha~ life’s reali funny… I guess it all depends on how u look at it ba… in e optimistic way or in e pessimistic way… haha~


Went to support Tsai durin the hols… hmmm… her play quite chim… haha~ but overall, I tink it’s nice la… can see how much efforts they put in loh… yep! Haha~ hope tt everyting’s gg well for her in HC… let’s hope tt we can meet up wif her soon loh… it has reali been a long time since e few of us get together… Lots tings happened… sorta changed my views on sum stuffs… perhaps friendship is all about a ‘recorder’ and a ‘radio’. A listener is jus like a recorder… remember everything tt his/her frens said, listen to their woes n happiness… but it’s seldom tt they get to speak… haha~ The opp of listener/ recorder wld be a radio loh… always contributing his/her happiness & woes, complaints… but seldom listen to wat his/her frens haf to say… wen one of em break down, tt’ll be the end of their relationship, their friendship… I guess tt’s wat leads to broken frienships… haha~ enuff abt tt… wonder wat role each of u play in each individual frenships… haha~~


Ch 8 9pm show " You are the One" has cum to the end le… haiz… so fast…. It’s a happy ending! Haha~ e last episode changed my views abt Yukiko… haha~ in e beginning of the show, she’s just a spoilt brat… took everything for granted, only care abt herself… but in e end, she becum sum1 who cares abt everyone ard her… Tink e part where she n zhengxi sat on e bench to watch e sunrise is very touching… haha~ guess tis is e 1st show in tis year tt’s so nice! Now e 9pm show is abt NKF… another touching show… but I guess tis one is more abt health ba… haha~ anyway, seeing those ppl suffering is also v.sad… so frens, pls take gd care of urself n stay healthy!!!


Aft e BT1, went to play badminton w tl,soonhui,yeongtay n shuhui… haha~ quite fun… yeongtay changed a lot loh…crappier… talks a lot but it’s better than e old him, so quiet… haha~ den on sat, went to shuxian’s hse!!! Haha~ played mahjong n sing karaoke loh… not bad la…quite fun but not as fun as before loh… maybe too many ppl le… got shuxian, belinda, me, yilin, pong, hh, tl, soonhui,,,, haha~ nvm… mon gg out w them again… heard frm sharon tt she’s not feelin well, hope she gets well soon n get ready for MON!!! haha~ wah… tink I’ve written a lot le ba… lots updates le hor?


Shuxian… c la… I update le hor!!!
Xiaozhu: Hey bro, I update liao… haha~ meet up soon k???

0 comments: