Saturday, March 05, 2005

Looking Back…

Haha~ yeps! Met up w clara today for dinner after her SAT tuition… finally got my autograph book back… haha~ Miss it dearly… e autograph book looks so weird to me now la… read wat tsai wrote… sum "xin li hua" I suppose… Din reali notice tt these were wat she tot… guess we all neglected tt… muz find chances to make it up… haha~ Re-read e whole book… Suddenly realised a lot of ppl haf been out of my life le… haf neglected quite a lot of ppl… Ppl like my dear nu er-Michelle… my 7yrs classmate- Edwin…my bro- Long Qiang, my upper sec sitting partner- Stephanie… my slow fren- Chieu, my 4/4-rians… how I wish I can tell em how much I miss em now… haiz… n of cos my dear frens Tsai, Yilin, Sharon, Dil n Clara… and soonhui…


True enuff… time has changed everything… it’s quite scary act… reali miss sum of em… esp ppl who I haven heard from for ages… ppl like edwin… how to say leh… same class for 7yrs leh… is tis consider as fate? But ya… fate reali plays an impt part… guess tt’s e end of our fate ba… cos after JC started, we seldom talk le… Tink tis yr 2005 till now haven hear frm him ba… changed a lot… everyone… jus hope everything go smoothly for him… as for Tsai… miss her lots… read wat she say… but wat I can I say? We are close frens… We are gd frens thou we seldom haf heart-to-heart talks or meet up w each other… but perhaps for us… it isnt e heart-to-heart talks tt bind us together like others…it’s kinda a bond tt all of us share tt do so… e determination to keep in contact… to meet up once in a while… It’s enuff to keep e friendship gg rite? haha~ jus feel a lil’ sad tt we arent e ones she confide in whenever she’s feeling down or wat… but I’m sure tt no matter wat we’ll always be there for her if she ever needs us…


As for mic… jus had a short chat w her tt day online… catch up w her a lil’ la… hope we can meet up one day la… haha~ Miss e days we passed notes in class… e letters we wrote for each other… haha~ missed out on a lot of tings tt happened in her life aft we grad la… feel tt I haven been a gd fren to her… haven kept my promise… May she lives everyday to her fullest for e following years n hope she find her other half soon! As for soonhui… I noe he don feel good tt he is ignorant of a lot of tings tt happened to us tis few months… I feel bad too… but I reali duno how shld I go abt updating him la… it’s like we’ve stopped letter writing…den sum tings cant be easily explained over sms-es de ma… rite? haha~ hope he wun be offended la…


I tink I’ve written enuff le… reali will afftect my mood… miss sum ppl lots… but how shld I go abt tellin em? Haha~ suan le ba… letting go shld be better than hanging on aimlessly… not knowin wat lies in future ba… argh…don wan say le… wun be bloggin tt often le ba… block tests cumin up… anyone c me online muz pester me to go offline study! Haha~ take care guys~~

Dil: don get so stressed up again k? anything jus sms me... i'll try my best to help... even if i cant, i can stil be ur 'ear' k?
Clara: Nice meetin up w u... don get so worried over ur wt... n be more careful w ur stuffs k?
Pong: u watch movies so fast... we want meet up to watch movie w u oso v.diff leh... watch so many movies liao... sianz...u better slow down ur pace of watchin movies hor!
Hh: i hope u wun be offended abt wat i told u hor... jus hope u'd tink abt it... no offense k?

0 comments: