24/02/05 (Thursday) ----Oh my! Tink tis wk I reali super slack… like kp gg out lidat… aft gg town on tues w dil n soonhui, wed go support my bro in badminton Finals… yday… haha… HAPPY BELATED BDAY XIANG JING!!! My drop-chem partner…haha~cos we drop chem at e same time ma… =P Sorry… Yday too tired so din blog… hehe~ thanks for ur treat n all e tings u’ve done for us… althou sum of e tings u’ve done for us mite seem insignificant to u, it’s significant to us la… haha~ thanks for concerning abt our feelings~ yep! A great class rep! Haha~ sorry 4 all e trouble we’ve created! Haha~ Hope our friendship can last as long as possible k? Lastly, hope to wish u good luck for u-noe-wat la… haha~ muz jia you k? okok… wat we did yday? Went to Marche to eat! Haha~ my 1st time there la… thanks Xiang Jing for ur treat! Ate a lot of types of food la… haha~ den went to take neoprints loh… haha~ it sure isnt easy to squeeze so many ppl into one machine! Took twice den we went hm liao loh… cos it’s getting late n I din sleep well e nite b4… anyway, thanks a lot xiang jing for all u did…
25/02/05 (Friday)-----Today!!! Oh my! Our lessons ended at 11.15am la!!! So sianz… got CS ‘outing’ at 3pm so I gotta rot for 7periods leh!!! Luckily shuxian n xiaoyuen rot w me til 12.45pm b4 they left loh…aft tt, it’s zi bi time n time for me to reply dil’s letter! Yeps! Haha~ not tt bad la… personal time… can do watever I like n sort out sum stuffs loh… went to ULU PANDAN CC (reali ULU la…) to watch sum concert… sorta exchange prog. ba… not bad leh… groups from Msia, HK n Macau I tink… quite nice la… but I tink e audience are v. bad as audience loh… makin unnecessary noise which could disturb e actors… I like e 2nd performance by Msia la… super talented… they not only act but oso dance loh… n their dance nt those kind simple simple de loh… woohoo! Aft e show, went to meet up w Susan to haf dinner tog…. went Holland V la… stupid hh… haha~ made us waited for ard 1hr b4 he came la… we were like fools, sittin in e restaurant, like wasting their time n table… at last, he reached la… finally we get to eat.. crapped for quite sum time b4 we left la… we left at ard 9.30pm loh… I just reached hm nt long ago only la… v.tired… shall end here for now…cos tml stil gt a long day… haha~ hope to meet up w susan soon…. She got lots stories man…super funny la!!!Good luck for her As results n Pei Gee... pls relax... take care everyone!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment