Wednesday, February 02, 2005

HapPy or SaD???

Was stil feelin quite happy yday… but today… haiz… nvm…shall tok abt yday first… released quite early yday den went home to change b4 gg shoppin w mom… haha~ I’ve been gg out w her for e past few days la… no choice… new yr season… muz be ‘free labor’… haha~ but yday reali happy! Cos I bought a skirt which I quite like la… haha~ quite nice I tink… Shuxian saw it too… haha~ so v.happy loh… Den went to buy drinks w mom… bought lots of tings la… haha~ den now JP got e lucky dip tingy ma… where u r suppose to draw an ‘egg’ out den claim ur prizes accordin to e color code loh… tt time while I was workin… I realised it’s super diff to get e red, pink n gold egg la… cos only got one la… n yday, I act drew out a red one! Haha~ my mom was so excited la… yep… tt’s y… den was quite surprised wen ziyan asked if I was ok anot durin pe… it’s e first time she did tt la… I was reali tired frm all e exercises so started walkin durin e run… haha~ den she act. sorta ‘pat’ on my back, asked me if I’m ok anot, sorta slowed down wait for me to make sure I’m ok… she spurred me on la… if not, don tink I’ll con’t runnin la… was reali surprised… din had a chance to thank her but I’m reali grateful for wat she had done la… haha… tt’s y I’m so happy…

But haiz… today…suddenly feel sad wen I heard tt mrs choo’ll be leavin us soon she’s a reali great teacher la… her appearance re-lit up our candle of hope for econs la… haha~ don tink tt I’m exaggerating but she’s reali great! Don believe u can ask sompong… I’m sure he’ll tell u how great she is wen she’s lecturing… haha... she’s our econs tutor… v.chio oso… Of so many tutorials, only her tutorials time passes v.quickly… 3periods just passed b4 u knew it… She has made econs seems so interesting la… nv forget wat she say on her 1st tutorial…"hey, u look familiar… have I seen u be?" (sth lidat la) she act. find me familiar la… -.-" but haha… I don tink I’ve ever seen her b4… haha~ she mixes v.well w us loh… we act spent ard 15mins gossiping abt e tings gg on in college la… had sum gd luffs wen we teased sarah w our CT… haha… she actually joined in lo…see how great she is!!! It’s reali a pity she has to leave soon la… due to family reasons… don blame her… can understand her difficulties loh… Reali admire n respect her a lot… she’s e kinda tcher whom is respected by everyone de loh. I tink she’s e ‘star’ of e yr loh… Hear a lot of ppl sayin how great a teacher she is, how chio she looks, how skinny she is… blah…blah…I’m sure all e econ students under her lecture reali enjoy havin lectures loh… Her way of teaching is a mixture of serious n relaxing de loh… quite conducive oso loh… haha~ Tml’s her last lecture le… I’m sure everyone will miss her teaching de…hope everyone’ll cherish tis last lecture wif her! Muz PAY FULL ATTENTION TML!!! Pong, don be too sad tt she’s leaving k?

Oh ya! Today is oso shirley’s bday… haha~ just wana wish her HAPPY BDAY!!! hope tt she’ll haf lots fun on tis special day… may she find sum1 who reali suits her!!! (",) tml’s maths test oso… haiz… good luck everyone! It’s reali a tough topic…

0 comments: