haha~ wat a Valentines Day… Monday’s my longest day la… Sian~ Released at only 5.15pm loh! Summore PE is my last period… ran more than 6rounds la… so sorry for making yilin, yingxiu n sharon wait so long for me… sorry! But I’m reali happy to meet em for dinner la… thou I’m so worn out… haha~ too bad tsai din manage to join us… haha~ but we understand la… haha~ Went to Cine Pasta to eat b4 gg to take neoprints… after takin neoprints, we went to eat ice-cream! Thanks yingxiu for e treat! Haha~ yep! We crapped a lot la… caught up w each other…n finally saw yingxiu’s neocard! Haha~
Tis is my 1st n Last Valentines spent at SA… well… nuttin much oso la… just wana say thanks to Sompong for e message, Meishan for e lil’ gift, Shuhui for e ‘goodie bag’, Kelvin (my angel), Yingxiu for e sweets+chocs, Yilin for e hand-made HP pouch & Clara for e choc n for cumin down to SA specially just to pass me… It has been a long time since I met clara… Miss her lots… Got sum updates from her n glad tt she’s doin fine n found her…. liao… haha~ Glad tt dil decided to go town w her frens in e v.laz min… saw her for a lil’ while to pass her her gifts n tsai’s gifts… haha~ thanks dil! Oh ya… still owe me my pressie! Haha~ Erm… anyway… my doubt was confirm today… duno wat shld I do now… but hope tt tings wun change la… oh ya… tink I owe sharon n yilin they all an explanation… sorry guys… I duno how to tell u all yet… let me tink of a way first k? haha~
Oh ya~ today Mrs Choo msg n called Shuxian… She came back to SA la… but sad to say… we din see her tt day… haha~ wonder wat she cum back for… to get vday pressies from her students? Haha~ just kiddin… oh ya! Happy bday to shuxian’s creamie!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment