Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Yingxiu’s House…

Today got pe again… played frisbee… stupid Thongler… same team w him he still hit my head… n it’s v.loud loh! Stil got sound de la… thanks a lot ah ler! Nv do anything to u u stil hit my head so hard! Oh ya… must thank shuxian la! Haha~ thanks a lot for e cake! Yummy! But haha, agree w eugenia, it’s fattening! Haha~ thanks a lot!

Econs lect… hmmm…quite dry… stilll misses e way Mrs Choo lecture… Grace v.cute… she was still waiting for mrs choo to enter e lecture hall la…haha~ heard tt Pong fell aslp durin econs lect today la… tink tis kinda ting nv happen in mrs choo’s lecture b4 de rite? haha~ biased hor…but ya… I understand… her lecture r jus diff frm mrs choo…haha~

Haha~ met 2nd time for e week liao… tink tis sat we’ll meet again liao… haha~ lookin forward to tis sat… finally get to see him… haha~ thanks yx n her family for their invitation! Had a fun time at their house la… but too bad I’m havin econs test tml so I haf to leave early… was quite reluctant to leave early la… but wat choice do I haf rite? haha~ I lost 50cents in BlackJack la… oh my! From wat I heard is tt almost everyone lost money la… okok… who went? Me, sharon, yilin, ruiling, pong, hh n a ger named alicia from S41… haha~ e funny ting is we haf nv seen her b4 in sch n same to her too… haha~ Yx’s bro v.cute! he act. told yx tt he felt guilty for winning our money la… haha~ he’s in sec1… not bad la… quite shuai… but he’s reali cute la… I tink he resemblance a Koala Bear… but guess wat pong say?? He looks like Shuxian’s Creamie! Oh my! Haha~ Shuxian, u shld go see her brother! Haha~

Reali enjoyed myself today! Hope e next time we met up, it wld be even more fun!!!

0 comments: