Haiz… guess tml will be a brand new beginning again… wat’ll our tml be? Sumhow, I feel tt it’ll be quite weird tml… w a new econ tutor… wat lies ahead for us? I reali wonder? Will it be better? I doubt so… it mite be better than sum1 but defintely nt better than her… haha~ guess life’s just like a book… after a chapter has ended, it’s time to move on…. Move on to e next chapter… just hope for e best ba…
CNY cum n go just lidat… life’s back to normal again… econs test on wed…. haven started revising… sianz!!! But well… there’s only one ting tt excites me for now… haha~ tt’s hafin dinner w sharon, yilin n yingxiu tml! Haha~ a V.day dinner for e few of us… hehe! It’s a mini gathering… still rem. how we used to spend Vdays tog…. tokin abt vday… well… haf been tinkin abt sth recently… hope my instincts r wrong tis time… wonder wat shld I do to handle tis… haha~ heck first ba… just take tings as they cum ba…
To all attached : HAPPY VALENTINES!!!
To all unattached: TOMMOROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY! SINGLE=FREEDOM!
( haha! paiseh… jus being lame!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment