Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Econs Test!!!

Ya… today’s e day of e econs test… my god! Tis is e first time I felt so frantic durin e test la… din spend my time wisely… ended up not hafin sufficient time for e 2nd part of my essay… felt so upset la… din write e tings which I shld write… Waste time writing crap… haiz… today is e 1st time I felt relieved tt Mrs Choo has left la… At least she wun get to see e ugly grade tt I mite get n make her upset… ya… so perhaps it’s a gd ting? Haha~ Crappin again… Miss her but I stil felt kinda glad tt at least e memories she has w us are those pleasant ones n not those unpleasant ones….

Duno wat’s wrong w me leh…. Tink too tired le… had only ard 4hrs of slp each day since Monday la… wat is tis man? I’m desperately in nd of sleep! Hope I can ‘recover’ my slp durin e weekends… went to JP aft CCA to walk walk… haha~ Is reali walk walk loh… jus don feel like gg home… jus feel like takin a ‘short’ walk alone…haha~ Crappin again… stop here for now…go do tutorials liao…SIANZ~~~

0 comments: