Thursday, February 03, 2005

pArTiNgS... mRs eDnA cHoO...

Haiz… today’s reali mrs choo’s last lecture le… she even mentioned it during the lecture la… was disappointed wen she stopped lecturing after e 1st period loh… tot she wld lecture finish e whole 2periods since it'’ her last lecture la… duno is it I too sensitive or wat… Sorta feel tt she’s sad tt she’s leaving too wen she told us to work hard…work towards our goal… haiz… She’s reali a great teacher la… Imagine e impact she has on us wen she only taught us for less than a month la… and out of e one month, she was absent on two Mondays… haha~ Suddenly rem. how she went to ‘beat’ shuxian wen she asked her not to pon our LAST tutorial wif her again on Monday… haha… funny teacher la… reali respect her a lot… well, wen she left e ‘stage’ in LT3, suddenly felt reali sad loh… tears swelled up in my eyes la…but I managed to control my tears n held em back… cos I tink it’s quite silly to shed tear over such tings la… must be stronger le… cant shed tears easily… but watchin her walkin away from us…I realised sth… one thing is for sure… ECONS LECTURES N TUTORIALS R NEVER GG TO BE E SAME ANYMORE… :( :( :( :( her arrival change our attitude towards econs and now her leaving is gg to do e same ting again! Haiz~ I guess 04s77 is reali lucky to haf her as their CT loh… thou it’s only one month but it makes a great difference loh… haiz… Next fri is reali her last day in SAJC le… Hope tt she’ll cum back to visit us from time to time… Hope tt we’ll be able to take a class photo w her as a form of remembrance… but I guess w/o e foto, all of us will stil rem. her de loh… she has too much impact on us tt make her unforgettable I guess… haha~ She’s reali those kinda teachers who treat students as frens lidat de la… but still able to make her students respect n obey her… since she has to leave, I guess we can only wish her all e best… may everything go smoothly for her family and hope tt she’ll be happy n blessed w good luck always… we will always miss her de! Haha! thanks for being such a great teacher! Hope she’ll bring her child to visit us whenever she’s free!!!

0 comments: