haha~ fallen in love with e ch8 9pm show "You are the one" … not sum1… haha~ Tis show is super nice la… nowadays tis is e only show I watched on e nites of wkdays loh… haha~ I tink e main aim of tis show is to show ppl how wonderful it is to be in love la… haha~ I tink they haf succeeded! It reali makes ppl feel like gg into relationships aft watchin e show… haha~ but of cos… things aren’t tt simple in reality… but too bad…e show’s endin soon… nxt wk last wk liao if I’m nt wrong…
OH SHUCKS!!! Jus realise sth!!! Nxt fri gg to support Tsai in Huang Cheng which CLASHES WIF E FINAL EPISODE OF THE SHOW!!! OH MY!!! WAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO??? Y EVERYTIME LIDAT DE???!!! Y SUCH COINCIDENCE?? Argh! Thongler… pls help us record can??? Please??? Haiz… super gek liao…
Went back to my old hse area… it has been a few years since I went back to tt block of flats… wat to say? Wen I step into tt area again…memories from e past came back… it’s a pity tt a lot of tings haf changed since den… haiz… Was reminded of a fren who was once v.close to me… haiz… e tot of it hurts… even much more than e recent one… haiz… Went to find an old neighbor… quite close de… haha~ wen I moved out of tt estate, she was only p3 n her sis was in pre-sch I tink… rite now… she’s in sec4 while her sis in p3 le! oh my… time passes so quickly la… thou we mite nt be tt close, we stil can joke la… reali glad tt I went back w mom today… it’s a nice feelin… to be back to e place where I spent my 1st 12yrs of life… thou there’s a lil’ sadness… haha~ it’s unavoidable de ma… hope tt we can meet again soon… (haha~ tink it’s quite impossible…) all e best to them…
Haha~hey guys… it’s hols again… but tis time rd…it’s a wk for us to pia… haiz… sad… all e best k?! jia yoU!
0 comments:
Post a Comment