Haha~ Pia down to JP to catch a movie w meishan n thongler… it has been a realli long time since I watched a movie… wanted to watch Series of Unfortunate Events de… but ended up watchin HITCH… I don regret la… it’s reali a nice show… haha~ a comedy… reali de-stress quite a lot la… haha… a lot of ppl luff v.happily la… haha~ tis show reali nice… should watch! J but I tink behind all those laughters… there’s sum meaning de loh… it reali shows tt true love can overcome anything… n once u fall in love, it wun be tt easy to get out of it… haha~ so, to all guys out there… go watch e movie if u wana win e ger of ur dreams… e ger who u reali like… it has been a long time since I went out or rather talk to meishan liao… last time got chi periods…but not anymore… haha~ can only hope to meet up as and wen to catch up w each other loh… haha~
Yep…tis is finally e last wk of term1… hope can rest well…. It has realy been tiring la… both physically n mentally… haha~ Next term is NAPFA liao… Hope everyone in e class can pass so tt we can play games tog… oh ya! Today I learn "forward pass" of Frisbee… haha~ it’s quite diff la… til now, my throw stil not steady…but quite fun la… reali hope tt fri there’ll be half day so tt we can rest… haha~ hopefully, e few of us can go out tog after block tests… reali haven go out tog for a long time liao… esp w pong… even meishan oso ask y seldom c pong w us recently liao… haha~ oh ya! today duno wat's wrong w NHSS...see so many NH-rians la... esp in e theatre...practically surrounded by em loh! haha~ but so noisy n vulgar... spoil our reputation man...haha.. so long!~
0 comments:
Post a Comment