FAREWELL ASSEMBLY--wat does tis mean to all our friendships???
Today’s e FAREWELL assembly of my JC life… most prob our last assembly too… (do we hv assembly in U???) anw… ya… it’s a long day ba…jus reached hm from class outing… how to say leh… tru’out tis whole day, e atmosphere was quite cheery… no one cried… din actually feel so down… but wen I reached hm & bathed… there’s suddenly tis feeling of emptiness… argh!!! Duno leh… tis is like e last time all of us haf fun together… y am I feling sad so suddenly??? Ah…don tok abt it le… here’s wat happen today…
Farewell assembly started off w e national anthem, pledge n college song as usual… hmmm… did open my mouth to sing tis time rd cos I tink tis is e last time I haf tis chance ba… There was sum performance la… n sum video which show e stuffs we did since we entered e SAINT COMMUNITY… After e assembly, we had our LAST civics… after givin out sum official documents, mr tan gave his LAST speech ba… told us tt 04s76 was a class w many different personalities (& I kinda agree…) Therefore, the class was veri separated but would still come together when needed… he said he regretted a lot… regretted not spending time w us n stuffs… yes… I guess everyone of us has regrets tru’out tis 1+yr ba… after taking e class photos, he left e class…I guess tis is oso e LAST time he’s gg2 leave e class n we actually din thank him… haiz… took more fotos after he left… Lotsa tings happened ba…v.funny ones loh… shall post e photos up wen my photos r ready… yep~ Missed e reception cos of all e photo taking but well, it’s ok to miss out on food than e memories captured ba… celeb chongwei’s bday in sch too… yep… Den went back to audi to take more photos w e class…
Went to Café Cartel aft sch for lunch… it was a long lunch… den went to watch "40yr old virgin"… it’s such a ……. Show…. Duno to use wat word to describe la… haha~ den went to take neos n stuffs… but after e movie, I was feeling quite down… duno y…maybe cos I’m too tired… mayb cos e day’s ending soon… haiz…after today, there’ll be NO MORE SCHOOL… which means tt I’ll not b able to see most of em till 8th Nov!!! haiz… I guess sum friendships would be lost but I certainly hope they are not those friends whom I’m reali close w and wan to cherish… haiz… decided to leave w sx,tl they all instead of gg4 dinner ba… yep~ tt’s e end of today’s program ba…
Messages to SAINTS~
SOMPONG: thanks for yr efftorts to develop e fotos out so quickly… let’s find a day n sit down to tok k??? it has reali been a long time since we haf a talk…
THONGLER: V.honored to be one of e 3 k? thks ah…13yrs of friendship… haha… get well soon k??? don mean to suan u de la…nxt time wan suan u oso no chance le ba…take care~
SHUXIAN: thanks for e packet of sweets n choc!!! =) like e dog! It’s so cute!!! Haha~ feels young like e kids again wen we went to get e keychains…haha~ take care k???
XIAOYUEN: duno if u’l b readin tis…anw, thks for e times we spent tog in class…reali had fun… yep!!! So quiet but there’s tis crazy side of u which everyone shld discover…anw,best wishes…
GRACE: haha~ thanks a lot 4 e stuffs… v.glad to noe u too… it has been nice to haf u ard during PW if not, I definitely wun survive… take care k?
MEISHAN: thanks for e gift!!! We stil din tok much today… wen can we meet??? Haven crap for a long time leh…haha~ keep in touch ya…I dun wana lose our friendship to time…
XIANGJING: Thanks for helpin me to take e bag today… it has been nice noein u too…watever I wan to say is in e note le… take gd care of yrself den… thanks for being such a wonderful class rep!!! =P
SHUHUI: thanks for e glass… it’s v.nice… surprised by wat u’ve done to e glass… v.fresh idea…haha~hope u like e keychain… keep in touch every now n then k? friendships nd meeting up to maintain e closeness ba… yep~
YULIN: noe u wun be readin…but anw, haha~ I noe u r v.happy today… yep! Don take photos tt look like couples photos again k? haha~ thanks for e trust u had in me! Hope we will be able to keep in touch… =)
HEOWHUI: Thanks for e honor’s roll huh… haha~ lots mistakes in e message…but I guess it’s cos u r too tired le…don shed tears too easily k? cos u r a guy…a guy shld b v.strong de…k? K.I.T.!!!
DOC OCT: thanks for e keychain… piggy again… jus love piggy rite??? haha~ anw, don tink too much k? wun get upset so easily over trivial matter de… =) n yep~ today wun be e last meeting de… wun let e meaning of farewell cum true de… =P
ZIYAN: thanks for e 3pages long of sms… haha~ quite surprised….n I’m glad tt our friendship improves since e last few months…it’s better to be late den nuttin rite? haha~ take care k?
~ hope tt tis farewell wld only mean an end to our JC life…our stay in SAJC but nv e end of our friendships~
0 comments:
Post a Comment