Monday, October 17, 2005

WOoHOo~ went to shuxian’s hse today… early in e mornin summore… Reali sorry to bother her… but no choice… uncle’s gg china…will nd e camera so muz settle e fotos soon… but I’m glad I went to her hse… so fun siaz… we looked at a lot of fotos la… e photos we took in J1s till farewell… haha… Saw how sarah looked like in her student pass too… yep~ we tried to settle down to do sum work for consultation which was supposed to be held in e evening la… budden… we started crappin n chattin… it seems long since we last chat lidat la… haha~ so jus keep crappin n laughing la… haha~ den we received news from tl tt consultation is cancelled!!! Yeah!!! Was reali happy siaz… cos it means tt I’ve more time to myself at home later… miss times spent at home… haha~ but muz start muggin again real soon!!! =P

SHUXIAN!!! Thanks for all yr help today k? w/o u, don tink I’ll be able to get e photos out of e camera on time! Haha~ thanks a lot! Sorry for all e trouble too! Hai ni cant mug… sorry… but it’s nice tokin to u!!! =)


Sharon: get well soon k??? Hope u r feeling better by now… yep! Pls take care… I wan to see a healthy sharon on fri!!! =)


Dilys: Have u recovered??? Haven heard from u for quite sum time… wun be joinin u guys on wed… enjoy yourself k? don bully sharon hor! Muz don work…don slack le… btw, r we catchin Harry Potter together tis yr???


Clara: Hope u enjoy e dinner at my place on fri… yep! Hope u r feeling better too~ stay happy k??? haha~

0 comments: