Monday, December 12, 2005

Today is finally here…
So tired…
Weekend was reali horrible!!!
Did FULL SHIFTS…
Helped out at 6 shows!!!
Selfish,unreasonable shoppers& parents…
Irresponsible xxx…
It’s not my job2do all those stuffs…
I’m onli a temp staff k?!
SHARON..WHERE R U???
Miss you lots!!!
Haha~hope u r enjoyin yourself there…
Muz let me noe yr ans… =)
Wanted to stay at home n rot today…
But sth’s more impt…
Yep!
Today’s a happening day!!!
Lots surprises!!!
First of all…went to find out e price of e phone I like…
My god! It costs $638!!!
No choice…muz change my decision…
Cos e price is far too steep…
Hopefully dad can lend me sum $ first…
Cos we are still waitin4 our pay!!!
Went out after a quick dinner…
It was kinda last min…
But no choice…
It’s an impt one…
leaving spore for few days…
Hope everything will go smoothly for him…
Take care k?
Don tink u’ll be readin tis actually…
Cos u’ll be bz packing!
Haha!
Ran into class ppl there…
So we ended up walking tog…
They were on their way to Mt Faber!!!
Got fireworks I heard…
I wan go see too!!!
But I’m far too tired…
Cos tml’s full shift again!!!
So we parted & I went hm alone…
Oh yes..
Dil’s mom gave me e veri last shock of e day…
Was wonderin y wld dil call me suddenly
But I was reali surprised wen e caller said
"hello??shuyi ah? I’m dilys’ mother…"
Dil heng!!! Can u pls take note of yr hp nxt time???
Haha~ reali gave me a shock…
But on 2nd tot…If not 4 tis call,
wldn’t noe wen’ll it b e nxt time I hear from her…
sms-ed tsai tru e day…
April will b e latest month she leave..
Argh!!!
E event which I dread most is drawin nearer!!!
Din realise i miss her so much...
till we started smsing yday..
hope everything's gg smoothly4 her..
Oh ya! Cla came over2visit me at wk yday..
Felt so happy2c her…
Esp wen yr day is filled w unreasonable peeps…
Could stil rem I had a nightmare on sat.
About work & all e lucky draw stuffs…
Haha! scary rite???
kk…enuff for e day..tired le…
tml’s FULL SHIFT again!!!
CRAZY!!!
But lookin fwd 2 my consecutive OFF days on thu n fri!!!

0 comments: