Friday, December 16, 2005

Yeah!
Sharon’s back!
Haha!
Today’s my off day…
All my off days are spent outside…
2days ago..
bought a new phone…
paid4it using my salary…
yep! So not much of it is left… =(
so not much is left…tis month salary betta cum quick!
Planned all our post-work programmes le…
Kbox & meal @ Vienna I tink…

Went to terminate my singtel line today…
Made spaghetti for myself…
Yum yum!!! Haha~
Den went to play bball w soonhui & tl…
Both of em owe me drinks now!!!
Wahaha!!!!
Don tink I’ll forget k?? =)
Long time since I did sum exercise…
Tink I’ll go joggin sum day…
If I’m able to drag myself outta bed early in e morning…
(^-^)

Tinking about certain stuffs…
Uncertain n unsure…
Missing certain ppl…
Many tings haf changed ba…
He’s stil not back yet…
Another 4 more days I guess…
Horoscope says that everything’ll be revealed on e 20th…
Haha! it’s e same day tat he’ll be back…
Issit pure coincidence or wat???
Till then……………

0 comments: