Monday, February 13, 2006

Yes…finally, I’m back…
With a new com…
But there’s a big hole in my pocket now…
Heartache but I guess, it’s inevitable ba…
Luckily mom sponsored me quite an amt…
My savings a/c are decreasing instead of increasing…
YES!!! Even wen I’m WORKING!!!
Life’s lidat la…expected me to pay for lots stuffs wen I’m working…
But at least I’m not living off em totally…

Work…yes… work has become part of my life…
Not all e ppl there are gr8 but I enjoy my company…
At least they don talk to me onli wen dey nd me to run errands 4 em…
Tml’s gonna be e 1st V.day I spent in tt company…
Wonder how it’ll be like…
I’m glad I went to belinda’s hse to make those bouquets…
YEP! For my colleagues…
At least wun be tt paiseh…

Ya…spent e whole sun night at belinda’s hse making em…
Cant describe e sense of achievements e 3 of us had at e end of e time…
Nice nice and NICE!!!
Tink everyone will feel happy after seeing e bouquet…
Happy Valentine to ALL OUT THERE…
Jus enjoy this special day k?

Feels weird being back online…
After so many months of d/c frm e web…
Many things haf changed…
Learnt a lot of stuffs too…
Tired of hanging on to lots stuffs…
Friendships and stuffs…
Just leave things to fate ba…
Will just cherish those ard me..
& forget abt those who cum&go whenever they wan…
Guess they are nt reali frens le ba…

Oh yes…before I end off…
Jus wan say thanks to heow hui & soonhui…
For gg to shop for tis com w me!!!
Shuxian & soonhui… for keeping me company 4 many days
at e expense of yr sms-es & resting time at home…
Shuxian… for givin me advice on wat com to buy & e broadband promos…
So Long people...

(p/s: wonder who are e ones who stil visit my blog occasionally to see if I’ve update…shan’t tell anyone abt it…those who are reading tis nw,pls don tell anyone too k?thanks!)

0 comments: