Wednesday, March 22, 2006

22nd MARCH 3.05PM

Things are getting weird…getting confused… wat are their r/s? they go for lunch tog everyday, chat, laugh & discuss stuffs tog during office hours. But why isit tt once dey leave office aft wk, dey r like total strangers? Don sit tog on bus & even aft dey alighted from bus, dey stand apart from each other. Always tot dey ain’t just colleagues but good frens. But now, I’ve my doubts. Are dey reali JUST colleagues or tis is e so-called friendship in the working society??


There is a mini-celeb today in CAC. It was a treat by e 10 Arabian ladies who won e 5th prize of D&D. it is one of the rare occasion where e pantry will be filled w CAC staffs. Some, whom I’ve veri lil’ contact with, asked me along while those I spend more time w, just went to eat themselves. Some even asked if I’ve eaten enuff & volunteer to help me take. Quite nice rite? But at other times, dey are just like total strangers to me. Cold & unfriendly… reali don understand. Are dey consider as frens too? Wat is e difference b/w colleagues & frens? In future, wun we be seeing our colleagues more than our friends? If they are not consider as frens, wun we be leavin in a world w/o frens in future?? Who are those ppl ard me? Are dey reali frens of mine??? How close am I to em? How close are dey to me??? Haha! All tis are getting complicated…

Heard from mom tt my grandma & aunt will haf to move house soon… forced to shift cos e place dey are living in will be tear down or used for other purposes I guess… at first, I was kinda happy cos dey can move to a bigger place. Den we will haf more space when we are having our gatherings. But on second tot, I wonder wat will happen. I guess my grandma & aunt will haf lil’ chances of living so near to each other anymore. Wat will happen to ah ma? Guess tis is wat my mom’s worrying about too… another ting is… e flat ah ma is living in currently has lots memories for all of us. It’s where i spent my childhood days… where my mom spent her teenage life. Where all of us gather together every now and then & hold BBQs & badminton games… fond memories…wat will it be like in future???

my visions are getting blur…or isit onli now that I’m seeing things clearly???

0 comments: