Yep…1st of march had been a nightmare to me…
How I wish I could wake up from it.
Days passed & I noe tt tis won’t be possible…
It’s reality & I reali haf to face it.
The cold, hard truth…
What lies ahead for my future remains a mystery to me…
I have no idea & don dare to pin too much hope.
For I noe, e more hope I possess, e harder it’l be if I fail.
Perhaps I shall just take things in my stride.
Just sorry to disappoint those who truly care for me.
A yr ago aft collecting Os results, I went Swensens too.
Same shop just diff outlet but totally different mood.
E ppl ard me were not e same & tt’s all tt’s different.
But still, I’m reali grateful to shuxian bt nt cos of e treat.
But cos she kept her word & kept me company wen I reali nd em.
Yes shuxian! Reali thanks for all you’ve done!
W/o u I guess tt day would be worst than a nightmare
Thanks…ThAnKs…THANKS!!!
Millions of thanks oso insufficient…
Just wan tell u…I’m reali glad to haf u as my fren!
Just wana express my deepest gratitude to another 2 ppl, other than sx, who had been reali concerned abt me during e few days…
My “online” kor--- I guess many of u wun noe who is he so don be surprised. Yes, he’s sum1 whom I’ve accidentally met online few yrs ago & I’ve met him twice face-to-face onli I tink. But we’ve been keeping in contact since den. surprising rite? I mean who’d bother 2 kp in contact w sum1 whom u’ve seen less than5x?! but he did make e effort to do it. Updating me abt his work & love life, asking me if I’m ok w everything & if I nd his help. Even on e day b4 e results were released, he alr msg me2ask me 2relax&nt2get too worried. Reali grateful to him. After he knew my results, he just consoled me & encourage me… giving me advices & cheering me up… reali grateful…tt’s how we maintain tis r/s I guess… thou I tink he wun be reading tis, I stil wan say thanks to him. Will never forget his efforts to cheer me up & gif me more confidence to face all tis…
Meishan--- hmmmm…thou we din reali tok in sch on e day wen results were released, she knew tt I was upset w my grades & stil make an effort to sms l8r on tt day & e day after… like shuxian, she oso gave me lots advices & wat I can do… just tried & tried to get me to hang on & get on w everything & nt gif up. Reali appreciate what she had done… thanks a lot!
Yep! Thanks to all tis ppl, I managed to get tru my nightmare period… thanks a lot! & of cos nt to forget, those who drop me sms to show their concern. Thanks a lot!
Farewell for soonhui (4th march) --- tis farewell was kinda last min but stil I’m glad it turn out kinda successful even thou there was a heavy downpour tt afternoon… it’s a pity dil couldn’t make it. Okok… e few of us had dinner @ BentoBox while waiting for Sharon. Den we crap & crap & walked rd jp loh… trying to catch up w each other. Wen TL came, we were abt to leave le looh. All cos of him, I couldn’t go home… imagine I took more than 1hr to reach hm frm JP!!! Becos of him, we ended up chatting at my void deck for more than an hour! Crap a lot but it’s so er xin wen e 2 guys ‘gay-ed’ ard la… Yucks! Sharon & dil, pls be warned… e guys said dey are gg to gay ard TOGETHER in NS… yucks! Good luck eh… anw, jus wana wish em all e best in Ns ba… oh ya! Congrats to pong & hh for having completed their first phase of their NS life…
8th March, 8.35am ---- was listening to my colleagues’ conversation. Wow is e onli word I can use. Found out tt she is still keeping contact w her secondary & primary sch frens!!! My god! They haf been mtg at least once every 2 months & celebrating each other’s bdays! So wonderful rite? She even said tt their friendship din fade off even after dey set up their own families. In fact, they grew closer to each other… sth even more amazing!!! Her hubby is actually her primary sch classmate!!! Guess they r reali fated… Now den I noe…such tings do happen in reality… it is just whether it’l happen to u anot…wonder if it will happen to anyone of us…
yep!all tis make me realise all r/s are reali unpredictable but fragile...all due to e fact tt everything changes...who are reali yr true frens???it's onli tru all tis ups and downs u face in yr life wen u can see who are yr so-called true frens... onli deep in yr heart,u can discover e truth...
0 comments:
Post a Comment