Tuesday, October 12, 2004

cAtChIn uP~

Woohoo~~~today had sum catchin up wif few of my dear frens man! So long nv see em le… er…I mean reali haf e chance to catch up and shop tog de…met sharon,dil and yilin at city hall aft sch today! J went to shop for our dear tsai… haha… reali feel bad for givin her belated present…but hope she’ll like it! :-P had a hard time findin a bottle… haha… went to city link…suntec…in e end came JP to buy… haha! had sum great luffs today! JOKE OF the DAY: guess wat dil ans. (when I saw tt she suddenly v.quiet) when I ask her, "hey…u shut down le ah?" ? she act. replied "no la…SCREENSAVER" haha!! we were luffin like siaoz la… she tot I was referin to her hp!! So diaoz… haha… screensaver mode…haha… new term! J reali had fun la… den at JP after buyin e bottle… we accompanied sharon buy ear sticks, dil buy hp pouch… haha… den we went to e benches outside car park to chat and gossip… haha… sum ppl are so lucky… always e hot topic… haha… but v.bad hor??? Reali lookin forward to e get-together tis sat! tink we gg to haf lots fun!!! Reali miss my dear frens a lot man!!! Miss e times we spent together!! Hey guys… muz meet up as often as possible k??? and take good care of urself…

(p/s: for those ppl who found my add… ok lo…enjoy readin my blog lo k? haha… but wat I say here don take it to heart hor…if e content is neg. don worry too much…it’s jus a sudden tot only…)

1 comments:

geminigaL said...

haha...we hav the same ting in our blogs abt joke of the day!! dil damn cute man!! =)