Wednesday, October 20, 2004

…overcast…

wat a day…tink the weather has been influencing everyone’s mood and health…many ppl had fallen sick and rite now, I’m one of em too…haiz…today’s reali not my day…
reali wondering if I’ve done e right ting…maybe if I din tell dad… all these wouldn’t happen… can see how much pain tis has caused mom… this is the first time I’ve seen her lidat…haiz… wen the whole lecture started, I’ve been tryin hard to fight back my tears… I noe how hurting tis how ting can be to em… he jus duno how to repent, does he??? Still can rebuke impolitely… doesn’t he noe how deeply he has hurt us??? E worst part came… was reali terrifying… for tt moment, I could no longer hold my tears back… it’s reali frightening just to haf tt tot… I wish and hope tt it wun happen again and wat she say wun cum through… how I wish I can tell em how much I love em and how helpless I felt at times regardin certain matters…
nuttin goes well for me recently… tml’s OP dry run and I fall sick today… reach home, wanted to rest den realise tt my dad had told my mom… at nite… haiz… even worst!!! How I wish everything tt happen today was jus a dream…
oh ya… xiaohui, wen u called den asked if I’m alright, u r rite… I’m not ok… not ok at all!!! but tis kinda tings I jus don feel like saying… hope u understand… thks for ur concern anyway!!!
(p/s: thks a lot for those who left comments and advice for the pre. blog…ya…will look on the bright side and hope tt tings will turn out right… thks once more!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey shuyi.. (: Even though i dunno what happen, but u can always turn to me when u need someone to talk to k?? cheer up! -cla

Anonymous said...

Yoz ger..it's really shocked n sad to noe tt the result of wat u did turn out to be like this..I feel u did nth wrong..True enuff..Ur bro has did sumthing wrong n this is the punishment for him..I believe he will learn frm his mistake this time rd..I noe u r sad for ur parents..The only way u can help ur parents is to be strong..U r always the pillar,be it for frenz or family..Ur bro's repentent is the greatest consolation for ur parents..Try speaking sense to him n stop the cold war between u n him ba..Hope this will help him..Noe u r sick also..take care..holiday cuming le..stay healthy so can enjoy ma..k la..enuff liao..stay strong n dun cry easily k??Take care..Anything nd help can always tell me..
Soonhui