~ SA OPEN HOUSE ~
Today’s finally the day… can see that many ppl haf put in lots effort and spend lots time preparing for tis event!! First yr we took part in tis event! Haha~ early in the morning went to sch to set up the stalls… den soon… it’s 10 o’clock!!! Ppl started strolling in and there was a queue for SA’s shoe bag! Guess tt’s one of the attractions! Oh ya! Mr chu is actually one of the DJs and unlike his normal appearance… he appeared v.friendly and relax this yr! And he’s definitely funny… esp. wen he tried making all those funny voices while sun yanzi and JJ’s songs were played!
SAJC band rawks man! Remind me of the times I spent wif NHSB while listening to SA band play (thou I was at the balcony). In NHSB, at least there was a homely feeling and I feel quite comfortable in it… remembered how hard we worked for each performance… everyone had a common goal and for each meeting we had, we noe wat we were doin and we got everyone involved…. Reali misses those times… I still miss my cornet and miss playin those pieces of wonderful music…Watched their 1pm performance wif yilin they all… fabulous!!! Love it wen they play ‘titanic’… so soothing…thou sad… haha… but e audience were engrossed in their playing la… if only SA band is not so stressful and my grades were better…I wld join back band!!! Reali misses those days…
Went to harbor front wif yilin and yingxiu!!! Woohoo!!! Thou we were tired… we had lots fun crappin loh… listen to yx fa hua chi… den crap abt findin a guy to go wif em to SA carnival next yr!!! If they can find a guy each, den they’ll buy a tix each… so here am I prayin for em tt they’ll find a guy each and go SA carnival… den I can clear all my tixs!!! Haha~
0 comments:
Post a Comment