Just finished watchin superstar… haha~ it’s reali a tough fight b/w Kelly & Xin Hui… I support Kelly! Althou frm e first time I heard xinhui sings, I tink she nt bad… haha~ But tink e ting tt made me support Kelly was e song "mei li ben nu ren" tt she sang… it was reali wonderful! Tt’s y I supported her… haha! But tonite, xinhui reali sang better than kelly… I guess can only pray for her now… haha! Results’ll be out soon… looking fwd to it… haha~ Anyway… it’s only 10 more days to Prelims… Getting reali stressed up now… Nd help desperately!!! Looking for a gadget to stop e time!!! Haha~ so I can haf more time to study n revise!!! (Den y m I stil here?? Haha~) MUG!!!
Oh ya! Sth stupid happened yday! I was actually LATE FOR SCHOOL wen I left hse at 6am!!! Oh man! After ard 12 yrs (excl kindergarten) of education, I was late for e first time yday!!! So innocent summore la! Stupid 97 bus… duno disappear to where! Argh! Anw, it’s reali a hectic wk for me… Feeling reali drained now… haiz~ Take care everyone… it’s e crucial period!!!
Dil: Ger!!! U fell sick again!!! Please take gd care of yrself can? Drink more water!!! Rest more!!! Go ez on yr bill too… haha! I wan my letter!! Get well soon k??? Update me too hor!!! =)
Sharon: haha~ Saturday’s finally cumin soon… Dil say she wun join us if she’s stil nt well by den leh… u 2 go n decide den let me noe k??? Lookin forward to meet u guys!!!
Clara: HEY!!! Haven heard from u for a reali long long time… how haf u been? Take care k? and yes… please keep in touch! I’m stil waitin for my letter!!! Haha~anw, i've neva said it's sth bad n serious k? i just feel bad causin her to be sandwiched in b/w...haha~it's so mean ma...rite? *winks*
Lanbo: haha~ thks for yr advice abt getting tanned… I guess now ppl’ll be hafin 2nd tots abt gg 4 sun tan le! haha~ I’ll reply yr email asap k? recently reali bz.. paiseh!!! U’ll be joinin e 18yr old gang soon!!! Excited??
TT’s all for today ba… nxt time den write more… getting tired~~~ *yawn* take care everyone!
0 comments:
Post a Comment