stressed!!!
3more days to Prelims!!! Yes… regardless whether we’ve finished our revision anot, it’s gg to commence on Monday!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!! Cold reality… but yep… we stil haf to face em no matter wat… it’s part of life ya? Haha~ duno y I’m so optimistic suddenly wen I tink my revision is in a mess!!! Haha~ After watchin e <> , my mood turned better! Haha~ it’s so fun la… haha~ seeing em gathered tog again… No signs of rivalry… Just pure friendship and wishes for Kelly… Isn’t this better??? Free from e pressure of competition… able to treat each other in a more relaxing manner… But I guess tis world isnt so simple ya? Haha~ Anw, reali hope she can ‘go back to her peak’ nxt wk! Yes… haha~ reali like to hear her singing "Mei Li Ben Nu Ren"… duno y… jus like tis song a lot… Lookin forward to next wk’s FINALs… haha~ Till den.. don tink I’ll be online to update anymore… Muz prepare for GP, Phy P3 and Maths P1 nxt mon n tue le… JIA YOU GUYS!!! HANG ON FOR JUST A FEW MORE WEEKS!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment