Was quite pissed off over sum stuffs tis mornin but don wish to mention it here… I bet only sharon’ll understand tis… haha! After e celebration, we had e econs test and off I went…to meet up w my beloved cli!!! Haha~ sorry yilin for makin u wait so long… waited for quite stm b4 both sharon & tsai turned up… haha~ so e five of us (me,yilin,sharon,tsai & yingxiu) continued to stay in Café Galilee & ordered a cuppa mocha each~ Hmmmm… nice nice! Haha~ we were chatting happily even thou we were v.tired… haha~ But then… heard sth which reali make me tink n feel upset… Tsai told us she’s gg overseas university… ARGH!!! I’m reali gonna miss her lots if she’s reali gg overseas… Haiz~ It’s like we are only in different JCs now and it’s alr so hard for e few of us to meet up… Imagine how hard it’ll be if we are in different countries??? The thought of it already hurts so much… imagine how it’d be wen e day arrives??? I noe it’d be selfish of me to tink so but I reali don wish for tt to happen…I don wan to go thru tt kinda ‘procedure’ again… Anyway, we tok abt quite a lot of tings today… Life’s reali unpredictable… so, I hope the few of us wld cherish all e times we have with each other~~~ Jus parted w em for only 4or 5 hrs ago but I’m already missing them… LOTS!!! Haiz~ Jus wana wish em all e best and hope that all of us wld be able to conc & mug well…
~ Prelims are drawing closer and closer but I jus haf no mood to mug or concentrate…~
"tinking of the past and reliving the past memories…
unforgettable… happy… shortlived…but most cherished…"
0 comments:
Post a Comment