Monday, September 05, 2005

busy...

Haha… had been reali bz for the past days… not bz muggin of cos… sumhow, I’ve lost e motivation to mug… but don worry… it’ll be back soon I hope… Haven been muggin since sat wen I mugged w soonhui, sharon n dil… my 3 closest frens ba… haha~ Luff a lot aft dil’s arrival… haha~ Wat to say? It’s hard not to hear laughter from us wen e few of us get together… yep! Went to Food Fair n IT Fair w my parents on sun… ha~ whole day jus disappeared… but it’s worth it la… Cos it has been a reali long time since I went out w em… kinda neglected em ba… Wish to spend more time w em… den today! Haha~ went to my grandma’s hse… cos today is e day where my uncle ‘officially’ visit his future in-laws! Haha~ HE’s finally getting married!!! E youngest brother of my dad’s!!! haha~ E one who bot me a com and mp3 for me n my bro! Haha~ It’s tis Sunday… so even thou I’ve econ paper e followin day, I must stil turn up!!! Yep!!! Reali happy for him… Nv seen him so happy b4~ shld be gg to buy clothes w my bro on wed… for my uncle’s weddin of cos! Haha~ hope can settle fast fast den go home rest… yesh! Best wishes to my uncle too~ May he live happily ever after!!! Haha~

TO u guys...pls mug hard...n stay healthy~ drink lots water!!!

0 comments: