Well… it has been a long time since I last celeb MoonCake Festival… till now, e most memorable one is stil e one which 2-5’01 celeb tog. haha~ Yday went to sx’s hse to play4 e whole day… it’s kinda a cls activity ba… more than 10ppl turned up. It was kinda fun la… Mr peh joined us for dinner… guess he’s a great tutor ba… yep! E moon was reali bright and round… haha~ lots of memories tt were created w 2-5 came back to my mind… haha… Yes… had lots fun… laughed a lot… crap a lot but at e back of my mind… there’s stil sth bothering me… yep… Thanks sharon n dil for yr concern… sorry… Jus din feel like tokin abt it last nite… noe u guys havin papers today… so it’s better 4 me nt 2 disrupt yr revision… yesh~ Walked all e way from shuxian’s hse to mine hse w several ppl… mr peh la… don listen to me… say his route was quicker n shorter… no loh… It was so much longer than my route… haha~ but nvm la… we haven exercise for quite some time le ma… haha~ thanks shuxian n thongler for their venues!!! Haha~
Lots tings happened today… tried v.hard not to tink abt it… but once I’m back home… everything jus came back… din sleep well last nite…slept at 2+ woke up at 9…gg to slp more today ba… hope e rest of e class enjoy emselves at sentosa today…
Dil: thanks for yr concern k??? sorry I din tell u tru sms last nite. Will write in letter ba… Wasn’t home & thus dn wish 2 tink abt it wen I’m there. but I reali appreciate it k? duno y but it’s alwys so qiao… u’ll msg me wen sth has happened… be it good or bad… haha~ all e best for yr remaining papers k?
Sharon: jus finished typin e mail… Almost broke down cos lots of tings jus came back2me.not jus tt incident but e past memories I had w u guys… bt luckily I din cos I noe no matter wat, I stil haf u guys… thks a lot 4 yr concern too! Hope tt e upcoming gathering wld be fun…all e best 4 yr remaining papers too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment