Argh~ having a v.bad flu now… nose feels as if it’s droppin… watery eyes… argh! Cant take it… today’s first day of sch aft prelims ended… haiz… hate e period of time wen we had to get our papers… went to Kbox yday w shuxian, xiangjing and thongler… haha~ all e superstars songs we sang… yep… realised how great Kelly is after we tried to sing e songs she chose… wah… had a hard time singing ‘open your eyes’ siaz… but it’s reali a nice song I gues… played 4hrs of badminton today… w xiaoyuen,mingyuan, thongler, sarah, ziyan, timo, jc & yulin… haha~ had lots fun ba… it has been a reali long time since I sweat so much le… long time din exercise ma… haha~ hopefully I will get well soon… yep~ if not how to go on fri????
Sharon: don tink too much k? timed prac & essay writings will help u a lot ma… cheer up… make e best outta everything k? yr prelims jus ended so don be affected by it… let’s work hard tog!!! thanks for everything for e past few days…
Dil: Yea! Yr chocs r still w me!!! Haha~ Xin fu de nu ren… haha~ thks for everything k? ya… don worry… I wrote my feelings down and felt much much better… yes… perhaps like wat u say, it’s telepathy b/w gooood frens ba… jus like how sharon is able to read my mind… haha~
Clara: don worry abt me k? I’ll be ok de… I’m stil waiting for yr letter… but take yr time k? u gd la… din update me…was kinda surprised wen dil told me tt day tt u r gg to leave spore… haiz… take care k?miss ya!
0 comments:
Post a Comment