Saturday, November 26, 2005

Another week gone… tml’s finally my OFF day… haiz… so tiring can… esp tis mornin… duno why… don feel like answering any shoppers’ inquiries… sum shoppers are jus so irritating… sum r so unreasonable… no matter how tired u r, u stil muz force a smile on your face… yep! Guess this is wat u’ll haf to face in e services sector… Ya… Lots of tings are going tru my mind for e past few days… Too many things had happened in this single week… Reali duno if I’ve made e right decisions abt certain issues or do the right tings… Feeling guilty about wat happened… yep! Thinking of somebody and all e arguments we had… but I jus duno wat am I suppose to do… haiz… Tink I’m the one at fault… ARGH!!! I duno la…Anyway, shuxian keep ‘psycho-ing’ me to dye hair… n I’m reali hafin mixed feelings abt it… haha~ see how ba! Jus worried that my hair will spoil… mom’s staying firm on her stand too… yep! HH’s bday coming wed… perhaps tis wld be e last time e ‘sa-nh gang’ is gg to meet up le ba… yep… So it’s kinda important & sad… Duno when will be e next time we will get to meet…

……….Confused…Lost… Knowing wat are my mistakes…but just duno how to amend them………
Desperately needs sum answers from myself… to hold on to tis…I must let go of that… cant lose any of em… wat shld I do???

0 comments: