Conclusion (part 2)
Haha…side-track a little bit… yep… was surprised wen sharon sms me last nite n told me that capcom & marvel heroes flew to our blogs!!! Tsk tsk…What’s wrong w all tis ppl??? Haha~ jus refused to face up to e reality? Haha! Stop fantasizing… (Dil, u shld make frens w em… guess they love to fantasize too…) though it’s kinda interesting…haha~ okok… Back to e main point…
Of cos I wun forget abt e other ppl who haf entered my jc life… Well… for duno wat reasons, I joined chi society… ppl alwys ask y din I join band but I guess I don tink I can handle both cca n studies well so band’s out for me… chi society… Yep! Sth new for me but I guess I’ve gained much experience from it esp during e annual chi play… Haha! Kinda interesting and get to noe more ppl but ya… found out tt sum ppl can act be very hypocritical too… (Better not let ppl get e wrong idea…found out not in cs but in sa… yep!) Those were e days I dun haf to worry abt studies and treated rehearsals like sch hols… & stayed back in sch till late hours…yep! But life after e play were horrible…so much catchin up to do… yep… that’s all for cca ba…
Next is e bunch of friends I alwys hanged out w in sa in e morning… yep… Still rem in e first term of jc1, we had an agreement… that is to go to Heerens’ Crepe & Cream to eat the "superbowl" every month (if I’m not wrong, it’s on e 26th of every month issit?) Like e lime sherbet esp… Yummy! But too bad it closed down after a few months and we could no longer go there… stil rem we celebrated shuhui’s & my bday there… yep… fond memories aren’t they? It’s oso til I came to JC that I realised how great my sec sch frens are and how much I cherish them… Yep! Despite the different sch life we had, we stil kept in contact oftenly, if not, once in a while… yep! It’s also till I came to JC that I gotten more close to meishan… cant believe all e 4yrs in nh, we din tok as much as e 2yrs in SA… haha! But yep… it’s oso when we are in JC that I’ve drifted off from sum ppl… but I guess life’s lidat… in every chapter, diff ppl will enter and exit…
Oh ya…don say I din say le… it’s oso in jc that I’ve found evil man and doc oct… reali made a difference to my life… haha! Don wan say much here… I’m sure e 2 of u noe wat I wan to say… rite? haha~ duno den ask me ba… & now… to sharon darling… I’m glad we started mugging together…and meetin up… reali…haha~ haf been sayin tis for umpteen times… but ya…love u lots… not only u. dil, cla, yilin & tsai too!!! Yep! I’m so glad 2-5’s hafin a chalet nxt month!!! Haha~ Let all of us ‘relive’ all e memories again!
Dil: where’s e 2-5 tee??? Issit possible to get it done b4 e chalet??? Haha!
Clara: will be able to see u on Mon!!! Excited??? Anw, is tsai gg4e chalet?? Had a nightmare laz nite abt tsai not being able to turn up la…haha!
Anyway, started work yday at JP…so ppl, if u r bored can cum entertain me at jp k? haha! thanks shuxian again for getting us e job! Thanks to soonhui n lq for hafin lunch w me on my 1st day of work! Thanks MEISHAN & HH for coming down to say hi n helpin me to refill my bottle straight after yr chem paper even thou it’s kinda late le… thanks a lot! Love you guys!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment