Wednesday, November 30, 2005


HAPPY 18TH birthday ah HEOW!!! Haha~ He haas finally joined our ‘generation’…. Yep! Going to meet em for dinner later… hope everything will turn out fine & he’ll enjoy e celebration!!! I’m glad he listened to shuxian’s advice and got himself a DARK PURPLE shirt for prom… he looks nice in it… yep! Stil came down to jp after his long day of shopping to show us wat he bot…. Yep!!! Oh yes!!! To Shuxian & Sharon : STOP TRICKING ME EVERY MORNING!!! I’m so confused le… duno wen u guys are stating e truth or it’s just another plan to trick me… haha~ Confusing but brightened up every morning cos it’s e time when I’m most sianz… haha! okok, ah heow, hope u enjoy yourself today & like the present that we’ve prepared for u…
Duno when will e few of us meet again but still...muz keep in touch k?? ALL THE BEST!!!

Doc doom: u feeling better??? Get well soon k? pls go see doc hor!!! Drink more water!

0 comments: