Guess tis is jus not my smooth sailing yr…
Lots of decisions to be made…
Wat I’ve waiting for has finally arrived.
But it din bring gd news…
Muz start tinking abt it le ba…
Yep! on tis bad day, I saw seow li again.
E ex-colleague in sony.
Came to collect her lucky draw & crap w her 4 a while.
Lightened up my mood…
Today---e 1st sat which I don haf to do closing…
Came home early w plans abt tml
But it was all destroyed by a call…
Haha~ my plans were alw disrupted!
Voice nt in gd condition now…
Cos helped out in e auction tis afternoon.
Counted over 2000 of tokens…
Out LOUD in front of e shopper
Fightin to be heard w e blastin speakers.
Abigail was one of e emcee…
e spore’s version of xu chun mei
Alw acting crazily in front of audience 4 entertainment.
But after e whole auction,
Discover another side of her.
Lots of decisions to be made…
Wat I’ve waiting for has finally arrived.
But it din bring gd news…
Muz start tinking abt it le ba…
Yep! on tis bad day, I saw seow li again.
E ex-colleague in sony.
Came to collect her lucky draw & crap w her 4 a while.
Lightened up my mood…
Today---e 1st sat which I don haf to do closing…
Came home early w plans abt tml
But it was all destroyed by a call…
Haha~ my plans were alw disrupted!
Voice nt in gd condition now…
Cos helped out in e auction tis afternoon.
Counted over 2000 of tokens…
Out LOUD in front of e shopper
Fightin to be heard w e blastin speakers.
Abigail was one of e emcee…
e spore’s version of xu chun mei
Alw acting crazily in front of audience 4 entertainment.
But after e whole auction,
Discover another side of her.
nt e crazy side definitely...
Nt cos she gave me a stalk of carnation as she gave others too.
But cos of her friendliness & her talk w others.
Yep! She’s e daughter of e McDonald’s granny
So she cant be too bad la…
Nt cos she gave me a stalk of carnation as she gave others too.
But cos of her friendliness & her talk w others.
Yep! She’s e daughter of e McDonald’s granny
So she cant be too bad la…
but her carnation did cheer me up...
cos it's so beautiful..
even my mom says so...
it made her happy too!
Serve one lady today
Realized tt she’s my pri sch close fren’s mom.
Apparently she has forgotten abt me.
But stil, I don dare to call her
Thou I used to go their house v.oftenly b4 we moved.
Reminds me of how close me & tt fren were in those days.
& stuffs which happened tt changed everything
wat will tings b/w us b like…
if tt incident din happen tt time???
Serve one lady today
Realized tt she’s my pri sch close fren’s mom.
Apparently she has forgotten abt me.
But stil, I don dare to call her
Thou I used to go their house v.oftenly b4 we moved.
Reminds me of how close me & tt fren were in those days.
& stuffs which happened tt changed everything
wat will tings b/w us b like…
if tt incident din happen tt time???
0 comments:
Post a Comment