Sunday, May 07, 2006

Yday was a horrible day!!! First time in my life I was scolded so badly by sum1… 2 persons in fact & it’s nt my fault!!! Do u tink I don wan t make tt announcement? I just cant do it. Felt so helpless wen dey stood there gg on & on… cursin n swearing.. no one was there to help me! Almost broke down but luckily I controlled myself… but it totally spoilt my day… no longer in e mood to work la! Disgusting ppl!!! Understand how shuxian feels… she worse… surrounded by 6 ppl!!! Argh!!!
Cant believe there are act such ppl in tis world…
Perhaps we are jus not v.exposed to tis world I guess…

Luckily sum1 appeared in e nite which made me feel better…
Yep! It’s an ex-colleague! She reali kept her word n popped by w her lil’ boy to say ‘hi!’ wen she came jp! Yes, it’s seow li! Haha! Heard tt familiar voice callin my name wen I was in e counter… but too bad, e queue was so long n she asked me nt to entertain her… never get to carry her lil’ boy… cute lil’ boy. Yep! Reali reali glad to see her actually...

Current job made me realize sum stuffs too…
Not all friends can be good colleagues…
There r too many kinds of ppl in tis world, if u cant learn to accept & haf sum characteristics of a chameleon,
U will suffer a lot of setbacks ba…


Losing myself in tis complicated world…

0 comments: