Wat a day…
Tired… worn out…
Was act lookin fwd to today
since I’m nt doin closing n can get pay today…
But who noes,
Getting e pay turn out to b an unhappy incident…
Was reali pissed off
But glad tt we voiced out our unhappiness
Thou I guess it wun made much diff…
Wanted to play sims…
But suddenly like no mood aft listening…
Shld I play?
Mayb I shld…
To take my mind off everything…
Yday nite was BORING…
Sittin alone at e counter outside…
It was onli till…
Xun & PP made a surprise visit…
N brot lots laughters to me…
Wen e nite became more interesting~
Xun act serve sum customers for me…
& taught me sum ‘polite’ ways to tok to shoppers…
tt was wat I did wen I first worked there…
but patience worn thinner & thinner as days passed…
onli wen I’m in gd mood…
or sum1 made me happy
den I’ll speak more to shoppers & crap w em…
tt was wat happened aft dey left ba…
Realized I’m missing e ppl @ sony…
Stm would wonder how r dey doin dere n stuffs…
Yep! Bunch of kind ppl…
Hope everyone’s doin fine ba…
Onli day off tis wk is sat…
Woohoo…shall make use of it to rest more ba…
Enuff crap…shall go play…
If onli I can live in tt kinda world…
QUIT DREAMING!!!
how i wish...i'm jus dreaming & everything's not true...
n we could go back to e old days...
0 comments:
Post a Comment