Tuesday, June 20, 2006

18062006 (7.17pm) ---- I saw e couple again. Tis time rd, dey earned more respect frm me. Reali admire em a lot. Not because of anything but their determination. Actually, both of em can speak. E gal cant speak, e guy cant speak & has hearing problem too. But, dey still lead a happy life. E 1st time I saw em, dey were shopping happily & still askin me abt e stressballs. Tried my best to explain everything to em slowly cos I found out abt their problems. Dey were v.polite. That’s y I was so amazed by em. Today, found out tt they have a son & a daughter. Fortunately, both of em have no problems. And there they are, happy family. Reali admire them for their courage to face up with all these…… unfortunate happenings.

20062006 (10.24pm) ---- y is the image still in my mind??? Keep appearing lately… y? even in my dreams. Reali stunned… tot I’ve gotten rid of it completely… but I was wrong… guess I need to work on it even harder…


fortune or misfortune… how can u differentiate??? One will onli gain sth wen one loses sth… A blessing in disguise??? Who are u to judge?

0 comments: