Went to tsai’s hse… had a mini NH gathering… ate steamboat tog. Alw feel tt eatin steamboat is a gd activity4gathering. At least, there r interactions. Haha! Hope tt everyone of em enjoy emselves… esp e special guest. Hope he din feel left out. In case, any of u is still unsure who e special guest is, he’s LANBO. Yep! He’s finally back from LA!!! Haha! Stil e same him… had fun yday… e usual ‘suan-ing’ session is still there just tt e target has changed??? Haha! Shan’t elaborate too much here. Tsai had left spore… kinda missing her now… esp aft looking at all the photos just now. Hai! Hope she’s ok! Just saw e news, seems like situation in Taiwan is kinda messy now… yep!
Anw, caught “she’s e man” w sharon, pong & hh! Cos e 4of us don feel like gg home so early... Haha! First time watchin movie at cathay. Woo! It’s so comfy!!! Felt as if I’m home watchin disc except e screen much more bigger! Haha! Anw, e movie is gr8!!! No wonder dil n cla strongly recommend tis show. Haha! Came out of theatre n found out tt it’s drizzling… 4 of us walked all e way back to PS to draw $$ b4 we took e MERC cab home… haha! So xiang shou rite? Reached hm at… 2+am tis morning… woohoo! Long time nv cum hm ‘so early’ le…
Slept til 10am b4 I woke up. Went to my cousin’s hse & my nephew came back w us. He wanted to catch e ultraman show… so in e end, I brot him there. My legs are breakin now! Imagine he was sitting on my lap & I was squatting?! Oh man… my legs soon becum numbed la…in e end I couldn’t take it & stood up. No choice. He’s nt v.light la…haha! But glad he enjoyed e show. Brot him to eat ‘HAPPY MEAL’ & realized I hafen been ordering tt meal for so long tt I almost forget how to. Haha! Kids…
tsai: reach taiwan le??? do take care of yrself!!! we will join u there soon k???
0 comments:
Post a Comment