Thursday, June 08, 2006

Was watching e talk show on ch U… debating abt blogging… I never tot of many of e points & issues tt dey haf brot up durin e show. Din noe it could b so problematic if tis phenomenon continues… is tis reali tt negative??? Does it means tt all those who blog likes to show off??? Likes to attract attention??? Whatever…to me, it’s jus another channel for me to display my emotions & another way to kp in contact w my frens… din tot it’d b so complicated… guess tis is wat happens in a complicated world…

Exciting nite…
Anw, served an ex-colleague frm finance last nite. In fact, he’s my another colleague’s eyecandy! Haha! Almost peng wen I saw him. To I see wrongly at first. Haha! But, I’m surprised he recognized me & tok to me for a while. I’ve onli spoken to him for…… less than 4times I supposed when I was workin there. Each time onli, 2 or 3 sentences ba… haha! Sms-ed my colleague immediately… but she saw my sms too late. In e end, she called me aft she replied wen I was replyin & it’s cos she cldn’t wait anymore. Too excited le… wahaha! He’s shuai la… but sx says he a bit beng… I tink he’s jus too fair… haha! Dn reali look tt beng to me thou… yep! Managed to ask her to calm down if nt, she cant slp le… gt me all excited as well… tsk tsk…

Ultraman!!!
Finally… morning shift today… decieded 2 stay till 7pm to watch e ‘ultraman’ show w shan. Haha! Curious abt e show ma… cannot blame. Thks shan 4 stayin w me! E show was exciting la… e effects n stuffs… rem. Tt explosion wen we started watchin btw en it exploded, we were still startled by it! Shan even let out a nt v.loud ‘ah!’ haha! Seeing e kids’ actions reali amused me… haha! Bt ya, they are still kids… cant blame em for their reaction wen ultraman ‘died’. But still tink e show is a lil’ too scary for e kids… made few of em cried… shall ask my cousin to bring her kids down if she’s free..cant watch e finale of e 9pm show tml!!! Any kind souls w dvd recorder??? Can help me record e show??? Haha!!!



R dey yr childhood heroes?? Posted by Picasa

0 comments: