Reali duno if I’ve done e rite ting by telling my dad abt it… promised him not to tell my dad de…but if I don tell my dad I feel tt I’ll only be doin him harm… haiz… I guess he reali breaks my dad’s heart… felt reali bad tt I tell him… but he’s getting from bad to worse… haiz…wonder how will mom react to tis if he found out… I was reali heartbroken wen I found out abt tis… don he ever repent??? Doesn’t he knows how much hopes my parents had for him??? I guess e worst ting in life is tt sum1 in ur family actually turns his back on u and did sth tt’s unforgivable… my parents had forgiven him for numerous times but he just took em for granted… always think tt e world owes him a lot… Reali worried abt him but does he ever noes tt many ppl are worried abt him??? He only tinks tt we are biased and all sorts of crap!!! Just hope tt one day he’ll wake up, start repenting and not let my parents down...
3 comments:
hey cheer up okie? its strange why sisters oways have to worry for their younger brothers.. cuz i somewhat advised on this issue not long ago to my other fren.. wellx, wad i can say is dat, gif ur brother time to sort out his tots bah.. its not the end of the world yet.. i believe no matter wad, it still depends on him bah.. again, faith plays a big role.. haf faith in ur brother and look on the bright side.. u nvr noe maybe one such day, ur brother may juz turn over a new leaf? dun feel sad le wor!~ praying for u~
whey, i'm always here to listen. see ur whole blog, dunno wat's the prob. though i mite not face the same prob with my two troublesome younger bros..i mite b able to offer u some advice? smile!
Hey gal, I'm sorry I didnt read this early enuff to help you wif ur prob. I entirely understand why u worry so much for ur bro, cos I'm a elder sis as well... ( n worrying for my bro too, imagine Olevels just 1.5 wks away n my bro still thinking of com games, tv all day...) I dun exactly noe how serious is e prob or wad is it. but I do noe that there is ALWAYS a way out. Its just whether we r willing to take tt path out or not. So let's hope ur bro will see sense soon enuff not to help u n ur parents anymore.
Post a Comment