Sunday, May 08, 2005

Cherish!~~

It hurts to lose sumone whom u reali cherish a lot… it hurts wen u lose sumone whom u love… It hurts wen u lose sumone whom u r close to… it reali hurts… Please don regret only after wen u lost e sumone whom u reali don wish to lose… So cherish! Do cherish em n u’ll realise cherishing sum1 u love isnt a very difficult task!!!


It’s Mothers’ Day today! HAPPY MOTHERS’ DAY TO ALL E WONDERFUL MOTHERS IN E WORLD!!! I love my mom… my grandmas… May they be blessed with good health throughout e years!!! Heard sum stuffs recently from my mother… I reali hope it isnt true… but wen I visited her e other day… I guess there’s sum truth to a certain extent in e stuffs my mom told me… stil cant reali accept but I guess it’s part of life… I certainly hope tis yr wun be e last… I don wish for it to be true… Frankly speaking, I don feel good now… perhaps it’s better tt way but I dun wish for tt to happen too… Rite now, I’m just gg to cherish all e ppl ard me… esp my family members… I hope to spend more time w em… esp…. yesh… I hope everyone will do tt too… Afterall, I guess they are e only ones who wun backstabbed u or betray u cos they are our loved ones… n we are their loved ones too… Dun reali wish to tok abt such stuffs… Don reali noe who to tok to abt it oso and e most important reason is that I’m afraid I cant control my own emotions wen I tok abt it… so I guess e best ting is to write tis here… and thus, pls don ask me abt tis if u r reading tis… enuff abt tis le ba…


Dil & Cla : I hope everything’s gg smoothly in sch now… Don be too upset over all e tings tt happened… At least u two still haf each other… so life’s stil isnt tt bad afterall…Take Care!


Sharon, Yilin & Tsai: Meet up soon k? Miss u guys like crazy! Miss e times we chatted… Hope u guys are all doing well in sch n everywhere! Haha~ Pls take very good care of urself too! Don wana lose u guys!


Soonhui: Don Keep MIA… Dil miss u a lot… rem to contact her wenever u r free… meet up for a meal stm soon ba k? Persevere on ur diet program too!!!


Shuxian & Pong: Don be upset over SYF liao… it’s an experience for all k? Nuttin’s fair in tis world… u gain sth, u lose sth… one can be more fortunate or misfortunate in one way or another… be optimistic!


Shuxian: Thanks for all e help u’ve given… all e past encouragements! Tis yr’ll cum to an end very soon! Hope everything will go smoothly for u! take very very good care of ur CREAMIE TOO!!!

Pong: Don tink too much stm k? everyting'll turn out fine de... anything, ur frens r here k?=)


TL: Thanks for ur concern… hope you’ll be able to find sum LIFE in ur Life n be able to save up for all e stuffs u wan to get…


Xiangjing: One year n 3months of friendship liao! Haha~ not one yr n 5months k? Dn nd to b so polite… haha~ Work hard for studies k? Don be so stressed up!!! =)


Shuhui: Happy bday !!! May all ur wishes cum true… Drink plenty of water too! Work hard for YGYM!!!

0 comments: