Haiz~ life’s been monotonous recently… it’s all abt lectures, tutorials, tests n ccas… nuttin interesting… wanted badly to go watch matches but cca tied me down… it’s nearing production date… so I guess sacrifices r inevitable… My apologies to xiaoyuen, yulin n xiangjing… stil cudnt make it for movie in e end… in e end, left sch at 8.45pm on Fri la… yday reach sch at 8.45pm! My god! Stuck in audi siaz… haha~ went out to search for stuffs twice la… so tired man… haha~ but in a way, it’s better than stayin in e audi all e while ba…
Lotsa stuffs happened recently… realised how fragile relationships can be… even a lil’ ting can triggered everything off n ‘terminate’ all e relationships… made me so unsure of all my relationships w e ppl ard me… who are reali my frens??? Who r reali true n honest w me? Am I treating all those who r true n honest w me nicely? Am I neglecting anyone of them? Haiz~ I reali duno… heard lots friendships probs… too many le… haven been so unsure n insecure before… mayb it’s better off being alone?? In this way, one wun be hurt wen he/she is betrayed by frens cos in e first place, he/she wun get involved in any friendships or put in too much efforts… haha~ mayb it’s true… maybe it isn’t… Wouldn’t it be better to keep sum of e questions in ur heart? Don ask n u wun be upset after hearing all e answers which u predicted n don reali wish to hear e answers? Haha~ yep! It’s true in a way… but if u don ask, u’ll never haf answers to e doubts tt u kept deep in ur heart… rite? Yesh! Life’s full of contradictions… No matter wat one did or don’t, one will haf to answer for his/her actions… Maybe it’d be better not to contribute or put in too much??? Haha… Cos stm I feel tt those who contribute e least tends to be e most fortunate… cos ppl ard him/her wld be tryin their best to contribute to salvage or maintain their relationships?? Life’s full of unanswered questions anyway… Each and everyone will haf their own answers to those questions…
Haha~ I’m crappin again… duno wat’s gotten into me… don ask me wat am I tokin abt… cos stm even me myself has no answers for em… but does it reali matters???
0 comments:
Post a Comment